The normal rate applies on all weekends and during the Belgian and Dutch school holidays. The reduced rate applies from Sunday to Thursday nights outside school holidays, but not on public holidays.
Children from 12 years old are welcome at La Petite Roer. When you book all three rooms, the minimum age is not applicable. A babybed or cot can then be placed for €15 per stay.
- We use a minimum stay of 2 nights. A single overnight stay can sometimes be booked as a last-minute. Please call us a day or two in advance to find out if this is possible. A surcharge of €26 applies.
- During the school holidays (Christmas holidays, the summer holidays (July-August)), the Easter and Whitsun weekends and with Carnival, Ascension, the May 1 weekend and the weekend nearest to October 3 (German Unity Day), the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- During the Grand Prix of Belgium (end of July) a surcharge applies and the minimum stay is 3 nights. For more information please call or email us.
Fagne de la Petite Roer
Deposit & Cancellation
We ask for a deposit of 50% of the booking amount with every reservation, after which your reservation is guaranteed. The full booking amount must be paid two weeks before arrival. If you cancel all or part of your reservation 3 weeks or less before your scheduled arrival, we will charge you the following costs:
- between 21 and 10 days before arrival: 50% of the booking amount
- between 10 and 7 days before arrival: 70% of the booking amount
- between 7 and 0 days before arrival: 90% of the booking amount
- in case of early departure: 90% of the remaining accommodation costs
If we can still rent out your room to other guests, you will receive a part of your deposit back in the form of a credit for a next reservation.
Please consider taking out a cancellation insurance, for circumstances beyond your control that may upset your travel plans (such as change in personal or work circumstances, illness, family emergencies and travel delays). We will do our best to be understanding and sympathetic, but cannot assume responsibility for you and your reservations.
If we are forced to cancel your reservation due to force majeure, we will refund your full (down) payment.
General information about your stay
- You can check in between 5 pm and 10 pm
- Check out is no later than 11 a.m. on the day of your departure
- Our B&B is non-smoking
- Pets are not allowed at La Petite Roer.